Terms & Conditions
TERM & CONDITIONS:
The terms and conditions below govern the sale of goods from Nepean Office Furniture to you the Customer.
This website has been designed for use within Australia. By accessing this website you are agreeing that the Courts of New South Wales, Australia will deal with any disputes which may arise between you and us, and that the laws of New South Wales, Australia shall be the applicable law.
PRIVACY & CONDITIONS:
Nepean Office Furniture does not need to collect personal information about you in order for you to visit this website. If Nepean Office Furniture does wish to collect personal information then they will expressly ask you for it. Personal information, for instance will be required by Nepean Office Furniture in order for you to receive further information or consultation from Nepean Office Furniture. Nepean Office Furniture will use and manage this privacy information in accordance with all applicable privacy laws in the Commonwealth of Australia. We will not share your Personal information with any organisation outside Nepean Office Furniture. Nepean Office Furniture may keep track of the domains from which you and other people visit this website for statistical purposes.
IMAGES & ILLUSTRATIONS:
The images used in this web site are for illustrative purposes only and may not always be identical to the actual product. Nepean Office Furniture and our manufacturers reserve the right to make product enhancements or improvements at any time in order to offer superior products.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text and graphics are protected by copyright laws, and remains the property of Nepean Office Furniture.
Reproduction of colours is as accurate as possible, but please note colours instore may vary slightly from what is displayed on your monitor.
STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT:
Accounts are conducted on a monthly basis. Statements are forwarded after the end of each month.
- Finance charges will be added to any outstanding balances overdue after 30 days from date of invoice at the rate of 1.5% per month overdue.
- In the event of non payment of a Nepean Office Furniture Tax Invoice, Nepean office Furniture reserves the right to commence collection action and stop delivery of goods and or services.
TITLE AND RISK:
- Legal and beneficial ownership of the Goods will not pass to the Customer until such time as the Goods have been paid in full in cash or cleared funds.
- Nepean Office Furniture reserves the right to repossess goods in the customer's possession if payment is not made in full.
- All Risk of damage to or loss of the Products shall pass to the Buyer when Nepean Office Furniture completes performance with reference to the physical delivery of the goods or at Collection Time.
INTERNET SALES POLICY:
We feel the Internet is an excellent way for you to learn more about our products. Whilst we take every care to best describe our products on our website, Our Company recommends you personally visit our showroom to see the quality and vast colour choices available in store.
If a purchase is made solely by viewing the internet, the purchaser assumes all liability for colour variations and wrong choice of product. Please refer to our returns & refund policy.
CANCELLATION OF CUSTOM MADE ORDERS:
Custom Made Furniture : Made according to the specifications of an individual purchaser. These goods are Australian Made with 20 -30 working days lead times and are generally more expensive than standard goods. Custom made furniture can be made to your measurements and colour choice.
If you decided to cancel your custom-made to order goods,it is unlikely that we could re-sell it to another customer at full selling price. We'll therefore charge a cancellation fee of 30% of the order price.
NOTES: Delivery Fee is Non Refundable.
- A deposit of 30% of the invoice price is payable when placing an order.
- The balance of the invoice price must be paid in full before delivery or on pick up.
- Nepean Office Furniture may withhold delivery of the Goods until the Buyer has paid for them in full.
- Interest is payable on all overdue accounts calculated on a daily basis at the rate of 1.5% per month as from the date due for payment until payment is received by the Company.
- Where we agree to grant you credit, the terms of payment are strictly thirty (30) days calculated from date of invoice.
- Acceptable forms of payment are Cash, EFTPOS, credit card (Mastercard and Visa) and Business Cheque (made out to Nepean Office Furniture) Direct Deposit or Bank Cheque.
ACCEPTANCE OF QUOTE:
- Once a written quote is given it is valid for 30 days from the date quoted.
- Orders can be placed directly over the phone, by fax or email; however custom made items must be signed off on our official quotation form and will not be ordered without holding a deposit of 30%. Final payment is due prior to or on delivery unless authorised with management.
- Please check your order carefully and ensure all details are correct and that you have clearly understood the products and services you are purchasing.
- Confirmation from the customer that an order should proceed by signing the quotation and return via email or by Fax, constitutes acceptance of the quote. This is a legally binding sales agreement.
PRODUCT LEAD TIME:
- We have a vast range of ready made office furniture. Items including Desks,Workstations, Bookcases, Cupboards, Drawer units, Filing cabinets and Office Chairs these are available for immediate pickup form our premises. Or delivery within 7 days.
- Lead Times for Ordered Items are generally 15 working days from receipt of your order.Lead-times stated are subject to the availability of materials and components from outside suppliers. Nepean Office Furniture will not be liable for any claim arising from failure to deliver or for delay in delivery occasioned by unavailability of materials, strikes, accidents or any cause or event beyond the reasonable control of the company
- Consumers' statutory rights apply whether the goods are new, 'seconds' or second-hand.
- Goods sold as "Floor Stock Sale" are substantially discounted and are sold "as is" Inspection is highly recommended before purchase. All goods sold by Nepean Office Furniture are covered by warranty in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law 2011.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION:
- The Delivery period of the Goods quoted by Nepean Office Furniture is an approximation only based on manufacturing and logistics lead time. Delivery can occur before or after the approximate delivery period. Nepean Office Furniture will make all reasonable efforts to deliver goods in the period agreed at the time of sale.
- Standard delivery and installation charges are for Monday to Friday between 830am and 5pm. Please note: We do not profit from delivery charges and charges are quoted to reflect the nature of delivery and installation costs to us.
- After hours and Saturday deliveries can be arranged however this is subject to staff availability. Please be advised that surcharges will apply to cover overtime costs.
All prices shown are Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST. Prices are determined at the time of order and, prior to payment of the deposit, are subject to change without notice. Please note that bulk orders may attract a discounted price - please contact our office to determine if you qualify.
We understand with the internet it is now incredibly easy to compare prices. If you find we are not the cheapest, we offer a Price Matching Guarantee to our Customers. When you provide a written quote we will guarantee to match your quoted price with an identical item. Note: Must be the same quantity and quality quoted.
Excludes: Delivery charges and Installation cost and items on sale.
Please Note: We reserve the right not to price match an item if it means Nepean Office Furniture will make a loss by price matching any quote or product.
Official Purchase Orders are accepted from organisations such as schools, hospitals, incorporated associations or companies for example. Upon receiving the order, items ordered will be dispatched as soon as possible and an invoice will be issued providing 30 days payment terms.